What are you looking for?

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Food Blogger I Am!

Heyya friends, I think you know by now that I enjoy eating and learning to cook new things. But eating and cooking alone is very lonely. Therefore I have decided to start sharing all my eating adventures and cooking experiments with you on my youtube channel.
What, I have a youtube channel? Hehe yes I do! Had it for ages but have not really filled it up with anything much till now. My first episode of "Food Spy" (which is what I have decided to name it) features my most favourite place in Malaysia, Penang!
I have compiled a video of my favourite food and shopping places. May not be much but I hope it is informative enough. I appreciate new subscribers to my channel, so please do so. Find my channel at http://www.youtube.com/nadiamishmore
And now I present to you, episode one of Food Spy...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment