What are you looking for?

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Papa The Conman?

I am not sure if I have blogged this before but it is so funny, I have decided to put it up again. Few months ago when I was still working at Fly fm, I came to work with a story of how my father lost some precious belongings at home. 
 Up till today we still have no idea who took his laptop and watch which were in the bedroom because there was no sign of a break-in and the other expensive items lying around inside the house were left untouched.
My on air co-hosts at the time, Prem and Hafiz decided to give my father a call and get to the bottom of the matter. But the call took a different turn and my father was accused of the crime instead. It may not sound very funny but take a listen and laugh your heart out. I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment