What are you looking for?

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Laksa Goreng?

Today I tweeted about having dinner with my cousin Suraya at a place in Subang that serves Laksa Goreng. I got so many replies, asking if it was good, asking where it was, asking if it is spicy.

View Larger Map
It is located in SS14 Subang Jaya, just across the road from Taylor's and Metropolitan College. The shop is called Well Cook Gourmet and is on the same row as a number of popular Bak Kut Teh shops.
Laksa Goreng is literally Laksa Penang, only fried. So expect to see all the condiments, mix it up and eat eat eat away. If you are wondering whether or not it is spicy, the answer is no.
They also serve a lot of other dishes. I will leave that up to you to discover ;p  

3 comments:

  1. I used to pass by all the restaurants to get to my hairdresser's! Awesome find, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete